- sandwich bread, such as sourdough or Italian
- thin slices Havarti cheese
- crisp-cooked slices of smoked bacon
- thinly sliced canned California Cling peach halves in fruit juice from
- concentrate or water, very thinly sliced and patted very dry
1. Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter. Lay 1 slice cheese on unbuttered side of two slices of bread. Top with 1 or 2 slices bacon, a single layer of peach slices, then a slice of cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, butter side up.
2. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add sandwiches and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes a side. Serve diagonally sliced in half.